We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Business Development Officer
On a daily basis, helps build or expand the Express Freight Finance market share by locating prospective clientele, and by building relationships with productive referral sources that can connect the BDO with prospective clientele, toward closing new factoring accounts.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing pipeline of new business suited to EFF’s new business interests.
- Develop and maintain quality referral relationships.
- Promote and sell EFF services and products to prospective clients.
- Screen client application packages for suitability, and submit a quality package to underwriting.
- Close the sale: present, sell and negotiate the deal structure.
- Help mitigate risk by sourcing quality new business.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of EFF’s deal appetite and underwriting criteria.
- Continually update technical knowledge of the industry and EFF’s internal policies and procedures.
- Act as liaison between operations and the new client through the first funding.
- 5+ years in B2B sales; preferably in factoring or the financial services markets.
- Proven record of closing the deal.
- Established referral network.
- Ability to communicate with and sell to C-level executives.
- Ability to network with and build relationships with key referral sources.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Knowledge of factoring.
- Capable of working from a home office.
- Self motivated – able to be productive with minimal oversight.
Interested candidates please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 801-890-6570.