Business Development Officer
Are you a mover and a shaker, but stuck in a job that is a daily grind with little fulfillment? Is your current job frustrating you because it’s such an up-hill battle to get a deal across the finish line? Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can get deals done? We are Express Freight Finance – a fast growing freight factoring company that is hungry to put on new business. We offer an autonomous work environment that allows you to quickly sell and close new deals. Our fast underwriting process allows us to go from application to funding in as little as 24 hours. If you want to put on a lot of new deals each month, this is the place to be. We are looking for talented BDOs who know what it’s like to put on a lot of new business. The ideal candidate will have substantial time and experience selling factoring to trucking companies, and in building, nurturing and maintaining a loyal referral network. If you are looking for an opportunity to maximize your new business appetite, along with the opportunity to earn a six-figure income, then look no further. Come and put your selling talent to work for EFF and reap the reward of your hard work.
A Sales Career with Express Freight Finance Offers:
On a daily basis, works to build or expand the Express Freight Finance market share by locating prospective new clients, and by building relationships with productive referral sources. Daily selling strategies will include cold calling, in-person calls in your local market, working client referrals, working leads from your referral sources, and working company-sponsored leads.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing pipeline of new business suited to EFF’s new business interests.
- Develop and maintain quality referral relationships.
- Promote and sell EFF services and products to prospective clients.
- Screen client application packages for suitability and submit a quality package to underwriting.
- Close the sale: present, sell and negotiate the deal structure.
- Help mitigate risk by sourcing quality new business.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of EFF’s deal appetite and underwriting criteria.
- Continually update your technical knowledge of the industry and EFF’s internal policies and procedures.
- 5+ years in B2B sales; preferably in transportation factoring or the financial services markets related to transportation.
- Proven record of closing the deal.
- Established referral network.
- Ability to communicate with and sell to C-level executives.
- Ability to network with and build relationships with key referral sources.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Knowledge of factoring.
- Capable of working from a home office.
- Self-motivated – able to be productive with minimal oversight.
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM.
- Bilingual a huge plus.